[WSBAPT] Does a will trump a living trust?

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Tue Jun 21 13:32:46 PDT 2016

The determining factor is whether or not the title to the real property was
actually put into the name of the Trust.  People often forget to do that
very important step.  If it is in the name of the Trust, then it is Trust
property.  If it is not in the Trust, then it is Estate property.

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225