[WSBAPT] Probate or no probate

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri Jun 17 09:09:30 PDT 2016

Usually the title companies will take an indemnity agreement if there are
concerns about creditor's claims. I have never been refused title coverage
in these situations. Much less expensive than doing a probate.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.