[WSBAPT] Need Referral to Professional PR

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Jun 16 13:04:10 PDT 2016

John: I am doing one of those now.  PR died; lawyers for the heirs agreed to have me appointed.  Just sold one of the parcels to keep the others afloat; probably will now wait as unique factors indicate rising price.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>