[WSBAPT] Nonjudicial TEDRA Agreement

Sandra Bates Gay sgay at sbglaw-wa.com
Thu Jun 16 09:27:43 PDT 2016

Please respond to the list. Thanks.

Sandi Gay

On Jun 16, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Christopher T. L. Brown <chris at browntaxplanning.com> wrote:

Hello Listmates:

Does anyone have a sample nonjudicial TEDRA Agreement that I may use?  The matter at issue is pretty simple but as I haven’t had the opportunity to use one, I thought it best to make the request.

Thank you in advance.

Chris Brown

<image001.jpg>
Christopher T. L. Brown, Attorney at Law, LL.M
Law Office of Christopher T. L. Brown
2018 Caton Way SW, Suite 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Phone: (360) 292-4556
chris at browntaxplanning.com

The contents of this message are intended solely for the persons to whom
this message is addressed and may be protected from disclosure or
dissemination by the attorney-client privilege or other guarantee of
confidentiality.  If you believe you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender at chris at browntaxplanning.com and
destroy all copies.

	Virus-free