[WSBAPT] Off topic - referral for PI atty in Skagit

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri Jul 29 13:55:10 PDT 2016

Tom Moser has been doing PI work for 35 years in Skagit County.
He offices in the same building with me. AV rated, voted SuperLawyer, etc.
His number 428-7900

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.