[WSBAPT] will/prenup search - Roth

Kremer, Lisa LKremer at gth-law.com
Tue Jul 19 12:03:12 PDT 2016

We would like to get in touch with any person who prepared and/or notarized estate planning documents for Sandy Roth (a.k.a Su-Hsien Cheng Roth), most recently of Seattle. The documents may include a pre-nuptial agreement. Please contact me if you may be able to help.

Lisa Kremer
Attorney at Law
Gordon Thomas Honeywell LLP
Tacoma Office
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2100
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T 253 620 6429
F 253 620 6565
lkremer at gth-law.com<mailto:lkremer at gth-law.com>
http://www.gth-law.com<blocked::http://www.gth-law.com/>
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.