[WSBAPT] Referral for Montana Estate Planning

Alexis Singletary alexis at singletarylawoffice.com
Tue Jul 19 11:41:52 PDT 2016

Thanks, Everyone!
____________________________
Alexis R. Singletary
Attorney at Law
Singletary Law Office, PLLC
253.833.8855
www.SingletaryLawOffice.com<http://www.singletarylawoffice.com/>

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Lenard
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:30 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Referral for Montana Estate Planning

I don’t know where the PC is located but Kalispell, Lakeside and Bigfork are all in Flathead County.  Polson and Ronan have several law firms.  If PC is in south Lake County then Missoula is closer (42 mi. vs 75 to Kalispell) and I would recommend Dirk Williams at Crowley Fleck.  That firm also has a Kalispell office but I don’t know the attorneys there (Grant Snell is on their website).

Lenard L. Wittlake, PLLC
Attorney & Counselor at Law
22 E. Poplar Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1233