[WSBAPT] Senior living consultant

Tracie Wall tlw at traciewalllaw.com
Thu Jul 7 13:59:58 PDT 2016

I recommend Julianne Thal at Choice. She has worked with many of our clients.

http://www.assistedliving-nw.com/julianne-thal/

Tracie L. Wall  |  Attorney
CPA - Inactive
VA Accredited
Law Office of Tracie L. Wall and Associates
51 W Dayton St., Suite 305  |  Edmonds, WA 98020
Tel + 425.670.1560  |  Fax + 425.361.1512  |  www.traciewalllaw.com<http://www.traciewalllaw.com/>