[WSBAPT] Original Will not Found

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Jan 25 14:31:08 PST 2016

Paul: a simple sworn statement from someone in a position to know should suffice.  “I am the decedent’s daughter; he told me that he had done a will a few years ago that split everything between me and my siblings.  He never told me or implied in any way that he had changed his mind.”  Should work.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>