[WSBAPT] IRS Waiver of 60-day rollover period

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:15:36 PST 2016

Most of the time leniency is given if the Client can demonstrate they were
receiving wrong advice, such as in John's instance.  In my research of the
same issue (I did it a couple of years ago now and have not revisited or
updated the research) the IRS takes a rather hard-line approach to the
Client making the mistake and putting the funds into their personal name
instead of properly rolling it over.

If you find out differently, I would love to know what you find.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.