[WSBAPT] Please Read if You Value the Real Property, Probate & Trust Section

Wil Harlock wilharlock at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:30:21 PST 2016

Good response Geoff!  I just sent an email to my BOG member (don't fix
what's not broken), and encourage others to do the same.

Wil H.

Wilhelmina C. Harlock, Attorney

Estate Planning, Wills & Probate

GAL 26 & 11 / Certified Mediator

PO Box 279

720 Main St, Suite 227

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Tel: 360-593-5594   Fax: 360-404-7110

Email:  <mailto:wilharlock at gmail.com> wilharlock at gmail.com

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.
Any review, copying, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.