[WSBAPT] Chase Bank wont accept POA

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Tue Jan 19 13:34:57 PST 2016

Same here, especially when you point out the absolving of liability feature
plus hammer of attorney fees if they don't have a good reason to reject the
POA and Certification. Good luck! Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)
phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA
The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.