[WSBAPT] Attempting to Locate Probate Assets

Rich McEntee jrmcentee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:06:43 PST 2016

Thank you.

Rich McEntee
McEntee Law Office
3800 Bridgeport Way W Ste A411
University Place, WA  98466
253.227.9894
jrmcentee at gmail.com

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message, and any attachments accompanying it,may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message. If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.

Sent from my iPhone