[WSBAPT] Old deed of trust paid off - No reconveyance - RCW 61.24.110

julie at dimensionlaw.com julie at dimensionlaw.com
Tue Jan 12 10:16:39 PST 2016

I have a similar situation, please reply to the list! Thanks

> On Jan 12, 2016, at 10:06 AM, Neli Espe, J.D. - Olympic Legal <neli at olympiclegal.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Listmates,
>
> PC’s mortgage was paid off three decades ago. Apparently, no reconveyance was recorded. The financial institution might be out of business. PC now wants to sell property, but must deal with the cloud on title.
>
> Has anyone used successfully the 2013 law - RCW 61.24.110 - aimed at helping property owners in situations like these? Any pointers will be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Neli

> Neli Espe| Olympic Legal Services, P.S. | Your Skagit Valley Business and Estate Counsel
> General Counsel * Real Property * Estate Planning * Probate
> tel: 360.630.3635 | web: www.olympiclegal.com | neli at olympiclegal.com
>
> Required e-mail disclaimer: http://bitly.com/1FUy3fg​​

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or
telephone; return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy
all paper and electronic copies.