[WSBAPT] tax counsel/cross-border CPA

Dan Findley dfindley at millsmeyers.com
Fri Jan 8 08:24:23 PST 2016

Stephanie Hathaway at Moss Adams in Bellingham would be a great referral of US/Canadian tax issues.

Contact information:

Stephanie Hathaway

Moss Adams LLP
2200 Rimland Drive
Suite 300
Bellingham
WA
98226
United States of America

E: stephanie.hathaway at mossadams.com<mailto:stephanie.hathaway at mossadams.com>

T: +1 360 685 2281

Daniel G. Findley | vCard<http://www.mms-seattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Daniel-G.-Findley.vcf>
Attorney
General Business Counsel | Mergers and Acquisitions | Real Estate, Taxation and Trusts

Mills Meyers Swartling P.S.
1000 Second Avenue, 30th Floor | Seattle, WA  98104
Direct: 206.812.7468 | Reception: 206.382.1000
dfindley at millsmeyers.com<mailto:dhowenstine at millsmeyers.com> | www.millsmeyers.com<http://www.millsmeyers.com/>

This e-mail is intended to be private.  It may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a person for whom the e-mail was intended, please notify me immediately and then permanently delete the e-mail, including any attachments, without copying or forwarding it.