[WSBAPT] Referral Cross-Post

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Jan 4 16:30:58 PST 2016

Wow, after sending my message out a little before 2 and getting only one response until after 4, I was wondering if everyone was still out of the office (and they had changed the auto replies) or whether the list was still working. They haven’t, and it is, just delayed my message for some reason. I now have too many offers of assistance to pass on, but appreciate the overwhelming response from this group.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.