[WSBAPT] FW: VAPO and Financial Abuse

Tom Stuen tomstuen at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 14:34:00 PST 2016

Listmembers:

Has anyone litigated a vulnerable adult case and pursued the case to
disinherit the abuser?  We have obtained a protective order on findings that
the vulnerable adult was not competent at the time her son "gifted" himself
$65,000, and was subject to his undue influence.

                Can I get a trial on financial abuse in the VAPO proceeding?
Or does this require a new action?

                I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has successfully
pursued such a case, as to the procedures which were followed.

Tom Stuen