[WSBAPT] Travel issue..Help

TEEDowell at aol.com TEEDowell at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 09:07:40 PST 2016

So sorry - my IT guy is on it. t

Theresa E. Dowell

Dowell Law Offices
Suite # 202
BELLEWOOD OFFICE PARK
1975  112TH AVE. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Tel: 206-660-1502

Email: TEEDowell at aol.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic  Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521,
and is intended only for the  person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or  privileged material. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure dissemination,  copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended  recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of  the original message

In a message dated 2/26/2016 9:41:59 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,