[WSBAPT] Will says PR can choose alternate

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:00:54 PST 2016

Never seen this. Thoughts or experience with this appreciated!

Will says son Joe, but if unable or unwilling, the Joe shall select one of my other sons to serve as PR.

Will this fly?  Or do we need to go try to get approval / waiver from all sons ?

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.