[WSBAPT] Removal of name from title

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Feb 11 15:47:17 PST 2016

This is a good track.  If the lender,PennyMac, will let my client assume
full responsibility for the Promissory Note and get all that paperwork done
first, then we would complete the loan modification without the girlfriend
needed.

It might be a good idea to do the professional search for the girlfriend in
order to show PennyMac that we did our due diligence.

Let me ask this again just so we don't forget the original question.  Can I
get a person who has disappeared off of a title through a quiet title
action with service by publication.  Just in case the above doesn't work.

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225