[WSBAPT] Removal of name from title

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Feb 11 12:40:37 PST 2016

PennyMac could allow my client to "assume the Note". That is a good idea.
It puts the onus back on PennyMac to cooperate in the loan modification.
The loan is in foreclosure now and I could see making some hay at the
mediation (if we have to go that far) about PennyMac holding the very
solution to the problem that we are facing.  I like it.

I'll let you know what PennyMac says about a full assumption of the Note.

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225