[WSBAPT] Files of Dennis George Ott or last will of Ellis Luckett

Jon Fritzler fritzlerlaw at outlook.com
Tue Dec 20 11:02:26 PST 2016

I represent an heir of Ellis Luckett, deceased. My client has information that Dennis George Ott of Kelso/Longview may have prepared estate planning documents for the deceased.  Mr. Ott resigned from the bar in 2009 and the phone number listed for him in the WSBA directory is no longer in service. Does anyone know who might have his files? Alternatively, if anyone else prepared estate planning documents for Ellis Luckett, who used to live in Toldeo, WA, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Jon M. Fritzler
Attorney at Law
PO Box 61451
Vancouver, WA 98666
Tel. 360.818.4431
Eml fritzlerlaw at outlook.com<mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the person whose name appears above, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, distributing or disseminating this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at fritzlerlaw at outlook.com<mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com>. Thank you.