[WSBAPT] Off Topic-Pacific Reporters to a Good Home

Tom Ashton Tashton at tomashtonlaw.com
Thu Dec 15 11:01:22 PST 2016

Colleagues:
I will be retiring soon and would like to find a good home for the old
Pacific Reporters that have graced my conference room for several
decades.  Available are Pacific Reporter, volume 1 through 126 (1881-
1912) leather bound, and 127 through 285 (1912-1930) standard binding.
I am hopeful that someone will save these relics from an undeserved but
ignominious end in a dumpster.  If you are interested, please let me
know.
Tom
s/Thomas E. Ashton
Attorney at Law
WSBA # 11587
203 W. Holly St. Suite 301
Bellingham, Washington
98225
Telephone: 360-714-8208
Fax: 360-714-8217
E-mail: tashton at tomashtonlaw.com

The information contained in this communication, and in any attached
document(s), is privileged and/or confidential, intended solely for the
individual/entity to whom/which it was sent.  If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately at
the email address, mailing address, or telephone or fax number above.

Thomas E. Ashton
Attorney at Law
WSBA #11587
203 W. Holly St., Suite 301
Bellingham, Washington
98225
(360) 714-8208
(360) 714-8217 (fax)]
tashton at tomashtonlaw.com
?
Notice re Confidentiality:? This email and any attached files are confidential, intended solely for the intended recipient(s), and may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection.? If you are not the named recipient you may not read, distribute, copy, or alter this email.? If you believe that you have received this email as the result of an error, please notify me immediately and delete the message and any attachments.?
Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, I do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this email or attachments.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we hereby inform you that any U. S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments, if any) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.