[WSBAPT] Ownership of home In LLC?

Thomas Gates tegatesesq at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:00:03 PST 2016

Yes, he can put his personal property into a LLC.  That way it's only his
business assets exposed.  I would also consider an additional LLC for
businesses he is considering for the long term.  I have set up individual
LLCs for each specific business.  A discussion with him would help to
define the direction to take.

Tom