[WSBAPT] King County - Certified Death Certificate Required?

Steve Waltar steve at waltar.com
Wed Dec 7 10:03:48 PST 2016

I agree with Rebecca.  I've had no problem using a copy of a death certificate when in front of King County Commissioner or Judge Pro Tem.
Were you successful?

Stephen M. Waltar, PS
Estate Planning Law
1750 - 112th Avenue NE, Suite C245
Bellevue, WA  98004
(425) 455-6788
www.waltar.com<http://www.waltar.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CA47FC.9ED8CEE0]<http://www.waltar.com/>

If we should be helping someone you care about,
please don't keep us a secret!

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-M-Waltar-PS/663832273655743>  [twitter] <https://twitter.com/WaltarLaw>   [linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3173783?trk=tyah>   [g-plus-icon-32x32] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/114715232767415279995>   [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/StephenMWaltarPS>
Circular 230 Warning:  This communication is not intended to constitute tax advice and may not be used by any person or entity for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained herein and any attachments are a private communication sent by the Law Firm of Stephen M. Waltar, PS and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information meant solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding or any form of copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, then delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.