[WSBAPT] Need Estate Planning attorney in Olympia, WA

Christopher T. L. Brown chris at browntaxplanning.com
Wed Aug 31 12:19:23 PDT 2016

Hi Sarah:

I'm based in Olympia so I can take a look at her estate plan and potentially
redo it.  My contact information is below.

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher T. L. Brown, Attorney at Law, LL.M
Law Office of Christopher T. L. Brown
2018 Caton Way SW, Suite 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Phone: (360) 292-4556
chris at browntaxplanning.com

The contents of this message are intended solely for the persons to whom
this message is addressed and may be protected from disclosure or
dissemination by the attorney-client privilege or other guarantee of
confidentiality.  If you believe you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender at chris at browntaxplanning.com and
destroy all copies.