[WSBAPT] IRA to Beneficiaries of a Descendant's Trust (Beneficiary Language for Plan Administrator)

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Aug 25 10:17:29 PDT 2016

Jared,

UTMA is a reasonable option. The problem we face, however, is that the
client is keen on 30 being the age that the grandkids receive the IRA free
of trust. The difference between 25 and 30 can be night and day... Now I am
wrestling with the language trying to make sure that we navigate the income
tax issues but having significant trouble wrapping my head around all of
the details in the rules.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***