[WSBAPT] probate attorney in Hawaii

Steve Stovall steve at solutionlaw.us
Mon Aug 22 14:34:48 PDT 2016

I had a  good experience with Karen Temple on an ancillary Hawaii probate.

24 N. Church Street, Ste. 200
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793-1612
www.ktemplelaw.com<http://www.ktemplelaw.com>
808-244-8222

Steven L. Stovall
Solution Law
Tel. 253-235-4044
Fax 253-883-4055
 Send me a secure message<https://securecontact.me/steve%40solutionlaw.us>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This transmission may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by telephone of the error so we may correct our records.