[WSBAPT] Referral for Probate attorney in OR

Jon Fritzler FritzlerLaw at outlook.com
Mon Aug 22 14:08:16 PDT 2016

Setareh,

I am a solo practitioner with an office in Vancouver, WA, but I have handled many probates in Multnomah County and am licensed in both Washington and Oregon.

Sincerely,
Jon M. Fritzler
Attorney at Law
PO Box 61451
Vancouver, WA 98666
Tel. 360.818.4431
Eml fritzlerlaw at outlook.com<mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the person whose name appears above, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, distributing or disseminating this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at fritzlerlaw at outlook.com<mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com>. Thank you.