[WSBAPT] House co-owner dies intestate

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:22:28 PDT 2016

I think following along with Eric's suggestion, you have your client
appointed PR, sign off on agreement re: TEDRA, PR files deed as PR for the
estate grantor to PR as self grantee and in accordance with TEDRA
agreement.  Close estate.

Mary K. Henderson
Henderson Law Office PLLC
1123 Maple Ave SW, Suite 225