[WSBAPT] referral needed - real estate attorney in/near St Alberta, Alberta Canada

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Fri Aug 12 13:12:58 PDT 2016

This from a Calgary litigator:

If they do need a real estate lawyer, I’d recommend Jeff Chow at Chiu and Co.

He means St. Albert (no “a” on the end).  I think they need a litigator, not a real estate lawyer. St. Albert is a suburb of Edmonton, so Edmonton counsel is likely appropriate.

The cost may be an issue.  For Edmonton litigation I generally recommend Matt Woodley/ Fred Kozak at Reynold Mirth Richards & Farmer LLP. They are good counsel at a mid-sized firm and a bit less expensive than the larger firms.  They likely would put a junior on it for cost reasons, but continue to oversee it.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com>