[WSBAPT] Oahu/Hawaii referral - Wrongful Death

Sofia McGuire smcguire at macdonaldrudy.com
Wed Aug 10 17:52:56 PDT 2016

James Bickerton
(808) 599-3811
bickerton at bsds.com<mailto:bickerton at bsds.com>

Sue Hansen
(808) 599-9200

Mahalo,

Sofia Hirosane McGuire, Esq.
Licensed in Hawaii and Washington State

[cid:image001.png at 01D1CD67.6FC23860]
American Savings Bank Tower
1001 Bishop Street, Suite 2350
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Telephone: (808) 523-3080
Facsimile: (808) 523-0759
Email: smcguire at macdonaldrudy.com<mailto:smcguire at macdonaldrudy.com>
Website: www.estatelit.com<http://www.estatelit.com>
The information in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (808) 523-3080 or reply to this email informing us of the incorrect address. Please also delete this message.