[WSBAPT] Los Angeles County CA referral - probate dispute/Will contest

Victor R mailboxro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:55:51 PDT 2016

TIMOTHY PICKART

*"Top 100 Trial Lawyers" * *THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS* (2014)
THE RO FIRM, P.S.C.
A Professional Services Corporation
5400 Carillon Point
Bldg. 5000, 4th Floor
Kirkland, WA 98033
Tel:  (206) 319-7072
Fax: (206) 319-4470
Victor Ro, Esq.
(2014)
This communication is CONFIDENTIAL - ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT - PRIVILEGED.
You are responsible for any damages arising in any way from its use.  Do
not construe this correspondence or contents, thereof, as legal advice or
as an engagement between an attorney and client.  If you received this
communication in error, delete it immediately and permanently from all
existing files.  NOTICE and PROHIBITION:  Do not copy, transmit,
retransmit, distribute, or disclose this information contained, herein.