[WSBAPT] Prenup in Bremerton

Goffe, Wendy S. wendy.goffe at stoel.com
Tue Aug 9 17:42:59 PDT 2016

Thank you.  I will pass your name on to one of my partners for his client.

Wendy

Wendy S. Goffe | Partner
STOEL RIVES LLP | 600 University Street, Suite 3600 | Seattle, WA 98101-4109
Direct: (206) 386-7565 | Fax: (206) 386-7500
wendy.goffe at stoel.com | Bio<http://www.stoel.com/showbio.aspx?show=9346> | vCard<http://www.stoel.com/getvcard.asp?id=9346> | www.stoel.com<http://www.stoel.com/>

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.