[WSBAPT] Request for referral - San Francisco/Bay Area

Stuart Ainsley stuart at ainsleylaw.com
Fri Aug 5 10:19:13 PDT 2016

Lincoln,

I recommend Ingrid Berger ingrid at bergernicholson.com<mailto:ingrid at bergernicholson.com>.  She will  be able to help them on inheritance matters.

Stuart

Law Offices of Stuart M. Ainsley, P.S.1
601 Cherry Creek Drive Unit 4
Cedar Park, TX  78613
512-638-0285 (Texas phone number)
206-780-9024 (Washington phone number)
512-366-5216 (fax)
mailto:stuart at ainsleylaw.com
1Licensed to practice Law in Texas and Washington
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail message is confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and/or destroy the original and all copies of the e-mail message.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we hereby inform you that any U. S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments, if any) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.