[WSBAPT] Arizona TOD / option to avoid probate?

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Mon Apr 18 16:31:53 PDT 2016

For death of first - Arizona has a "Community Property with right of survivorship" deed.  At death of second, there is a beneficiary deed:  http://www.azleg.gov/ars/33/00405.htm.

Best regards,

Kerry E. Brink
Kerry E. Brink • Attorney

ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE, ELDER LAW
____________________________________
Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP
PO Box 1315
1201 Pacific Ave Suite 1900
Tacoma, WA   98401-1315
www.vjglaw.com
kbrink at vjglaw.com
kPhone: 253.383.3791
Fax:        253.383.6377
_______________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER:  This Electronic Message contains information belonging to Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP, which is confidential and/or privileged information.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us if you have received this message by mistake.  Thank you.