[WSBAPT] Arizona TOD / option to avoid probate?

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 16:27:08 PDT 2016

You may start by looking at http://www.azleg.gov/ars/33/00405.htm  and then
talk to someone in AZ locally who knows AZ law.  Arizona calls their TOD
Deed -- a "Beneficiary Deed."

Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255
        Tukwila, WA 98168
       Phone: 206-859-5502
         Fax: 206-260-9005
     www.wickertlawoffice.com
       wickertlaw at comcast.net
This electronic message contains information which may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email
immediately.