[WSBAPT] King County judges who do settlement conferences

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Apr 12 10:15:00 PDT 2016

I have a case that involves rather substantial and arcane legal issues concerning probate, creditor claims issues, and civil procedure regarding joinder of parties/substitution of estates of a deceased party, and it would be helpful to have a settlement conference with a judge very familiar with probate. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on the list below? My preference would be a Seattle judge, but if someone at the RJC would be particularly good, I'd be interested.

Please reply privately--Many thanks!

Bowman, Bill                      W-739
Chun, John                         W-921
Downing, William             E-762
Doyle, Theresa                  W-842
Erlick, John                          W-1060
Lum, Dean                          E-1201
North, Douglass                W-711
Parisien, Suzanne            W-764
Rietschel, Jean                  W-331
Schubert, Ken                   W-928