[WSBAPT] Successor PR, transfer of firearms, consolidate estates into SNT

Steve Waltar steve at waltar.com
Tue Apr 5 16:39:14 PDT 2016

Do you think an agreed order would work to appoint a new PR (a licensed/bonded professional trustee) with the signed agreement of the only, adult beneficiary?  I suppose I could note a hearing and jump through various pleadings, working papers, etc.  but given the only beneficiary is an adult - wouldn't some agreed Order suffice - with of course a new Oath of PR.  I suppose I would need to get new/updated Letters Testamentary too.  Anyone have advice for me?

Also, if firearms are actually sold, rather than transferred to a descendant/beneficiary - what is the process?

I need to consolidate two estates then set up special trust for adult beneficiary - anyone done this or have advice?

Stephen M. Waltar, PS
Estate Planning Law
1750 - 112th Avenue NE, Suite C245
Bellevue, WA  98004
(425) 455-6788
www.waltar.com<http://www.waltar.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CA47FC.9ED8CEE0]<http://www.waltar.com/>

If we should be helping someone you care about,
please don't keep us a secret!

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-M-Waltar-PS/663832273655743>  [twitter] <https://twitter.com/WaltarLaw>   [linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3173783?trk=tyah>   [g-plus-icon-32x32] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/114715232767415279995>   [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/StephenMWaltarPS>
Circular 230 Warning:  This communication is not intended to constitute tax advice and may not be used by any person or entity for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained herein and any attachments are a private communication sent by the Law Firm of Stephen M. Waltar, PS and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information meant solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding or any form of copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, then delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.