[WSBAPT] Social security referrals

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:43:00 PDT 2016

You might want to call Northwest Justice Project (NJP).  Back in the day
when I was trying to pad my law school application, I was a volunteer
advocate at a branch of legal aid society located in downtown Oakland
California (yes, exciting times, gun shots heard frequently).  We had a
whole department specializing in representing people in front of
administrative law judges on questions of General Assistance/SSDI/SSI.  I
imagine there are groups of people doing the same up here.