[WSBAPT] Whatcom County PI Attorney Referral

Jonete at rehmkeandflynn.com Jonete at rehmkeandflynn.com
Mon Apr 4 15:46:14 PDT 2016

Dean Brett

Jonete Waters Rehmke

jonete at rehmkeandflynn.com<mailto:jonete at rehmkeandflynn.com>
Member:  National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys

NOTE: This office does not accept service of pleadings or process service by e-mail or fax EXCEPT with the express PRIOR permission of the intended recipient.   BECAUSE E-MAIL CAN BE LOST IN CYBERSPACE OR OTHERWISE BLOCKED, THIS OFFICE CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR LEGAL MATTERS COMMUNICATED IN E-MAIL. IF A COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE PHONE!

This message may contain information that may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. E-mail communication is not secure. Our understanding is that intended recipients, who are our clients, consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in writing. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
IRS rules require that certain standards be met when written tax advice is given by a practitioner, in order that a client might qualify for tax penalty protection. Any tax advice in this communication is not intended to be used, nor should you use it, for that purpose. If you want us to provide an opinion that may assist you in obtaining penalty protection, please let us know, as an additional written engagement letter with our firm is required.