[WSBAPT] Close a probate -King County

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:35:48 PDT 2016

I agree with everything Eric said. If PR/estate has an attorney, I would
contact the attorney first as a courtesy.

Setareh

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Eric Nelsen <Eric at sayrelawoffices.com>
wrote:

> Heck yeah--use RCW 11.68.065
> <http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=11.68&full=true#11.68.065>
> and RCW 11.48.010 <http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=11.48.010>
> to demand a report of affairs and explanation why probate isn't being
> closed "as rapidly and as quickly as possible", file it as a TEDRA petition
> and request as relief an order requiring PR to deliver a full accounting or
> in the alternative close the estate within thirty (30) days. (Assuming of
> course that your client has enough information to be sure that an
> accounting is not really needed, and the only need is to force
> distribution.) Consider whether it's necessary to measure some damages due
> to delay (damages relating to PR's breach of fiduciary duty under RCW
> 11.48.010, so would be judgment against the PR personally), and whether
> should request payment of attorney fees under RCW 11.96A.150
> <http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=11.96A.150>.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Eric
>

> Eric C. Nelsen
>
> SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
>
> 1320 University St
>
> Seattle WA  98101-2837
>
> phone 206-625-0092
>
> fax 206-625-9040

Please always call 206-683-1006 or email before dropping by the office as I
could be in court or meetings. Thanks!

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.