[WSBAPT] creating legal lot by bequest?

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Sun Apr 3 11:54:48 PDT 2016

RCW 58.17.040(3)

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook
Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card
324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201
Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311
Facsimile: 360-352-8501
Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com
Skype: thomas.westbrook
www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the original message from your electronic files.