[WSBAPT] creating legal lot by bequest?

Melinda Grout mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:37:32 PDT 2016

Good weekend to those of you also working on a weekend:

I believe I remember a string in the past year or so regarding the creation of a legal lot for which a deed can be recorded, which can be the result simply of a Will identifying it as a bequest…am I dreaming?  Can’t find those emails in my search, so I wonder if anyone else remembers anything along these lines, and can point me to the emails?

And btw, if the sun ever does come out today, I am Not staying in this office!  ;)

Melinda