[WSBAPT] Estate planning attorneys - volunteer opportunity

Jenni Volk jenni at volklawfirm.com
Wed Sep 30 10:52:08 PDT 2015

Good Morning!  We are currently looking for estate planning attorneys to volunteer at our upcoming Washington First Responder Will Clinic in Seattle on October 10th.

The Washington First Responder Will Clinic is a program where volunteer attorneys prepare estate planning documents at no charge for fire fighters, police officers and first responders as a way to say thank you for their service to our local communities.

This clinic will be from 9am to 4pm on October 10, 2015 at the Starbucks Support Center (corporate headquarters).  Please feel free to volunteer for either a morning shift (8:15am to 12:30pm) or an afternoon shift (12:15pm to 4:30pm).  We'd appreciate anyone that can volunteer in the afternoon as we have a very full afternoon schedule.  Starbucks coffee and snacks provided!

 WA Will Clinic Volunteer Sign Up Link<http://vols.pt/DnrMxA>

We now have professional liability insurance--so those attorneys without standalone malpractice insurance can now serve as volunteers.

Finally, please "like" us on Facebook--we will update that periodically to keep you informed.

Thank you for your support of our Seattle Will Clinic; it is the volunteers who make this process possible!

Sincerely,

Jenni Volk
Washington First Responder Will Clinic