[WSBAPT] TOD Deed

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:17:41 PDT 2015

Is Mom completely unable to assist? Seems like there is a fiduciary issue
here but the only course of action I can think of would be a vulnerable
adult protection action. Has the son attempted to talk to AIF? It may be a
good idea to sell the house even though mom has other liquid assets due to
the costs and issues with leaving the home vacant or leasing the property.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Ken Luce <Ken.Luce at lucelawfirm.com> wrote:

>  Property owned by mother, TOD to son.  Dau (aif) wants to sell property
> to pay for moms care. Mom has 700k  in liquid assets  and
> $4k monthly income.  Any thoughts on stopping sale?
>
>   Ken Luce
>     Tacoma

Mary K. Henderson
Henderson Law Office PLLC