[WSBAPT] Referral for Ballard area

George Edensword-Breck george at e-blaw.com
Wed Sep 23 13:57:06 PDT 2015

My office is downtown but I visit clients in their homes or other locations when it is reasonably convenient.  Most Ballard locations are within fifteen minutes of our Seattle office at 719 2nd Avenue, Suite 219, Seattle, Washington   98104.  What we can offer is over 42 years experience in estate planning, probate, trust, and elder law.  Always happy to answer questions as to how we work and specific topics.

George Edensword-Breck
Attorney at Law

[Small Logo in Pic Form (640x191)]

Millenium Tower