[WSBAPT] Referral for Ballard area

Brent Dille bdille at bgwp.net
Wed Sep 23 13:41:58 PDT 2015

Jeff,

My partner John Way in our Seattle office would be happy to help.

M. John Way
206-455-2887

Brent F. Dille
Attorney at Law
BEAN, GENTRY, WHEELER & PETERNELL, PLLC
910 Lakeridge Way SW
Olympia, Washington  98502
Phone: (360) 357-2852     Fax: (360) 786-6943
bdille at bgwp.net<mailto:bdille at bgwp.net>    www.bgwp.net<http://www.bgwp.net/>

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, this serves as notice to you that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the original message and any attachments, as well as all copies thereof, and notify us immediately.