[WSBAPT] International Estate Planning question

Kate Szurek kate at skagitlaw.com
Tue Sep 22 19:04:14 PDT 2015

I worked on a Washington probate where decedent had one Canadian investment account (her tie to the mother country).  And yes we needed Canadian counsel.  We used Heather Blatchford, who was a delight - efficient and very reasonable:

Heather W. Blatchford
Kane, Shannon & Weiler
Barristers & Solicitors
#102,2055 152nd Street
Surrey, BC V4A 4N7

Tel # 604.535.8770 ext. "203"
Fax # 604.535.8771
www.ksw.bc.ca<http://www.ksw.bc.ca>
Kate

[SkagitLaw_Signature (2)]
Kate Szurek, J.D., LL.M.
P.O. Box 336 / 227 Freeway Drive, Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA  98273
360.336.1000
360.336.6690 (fax)
kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>