[WSBAPT] Chelan Appraiser?

ron at housh.org ron at housh.org
Mon Sep 21 16:33:51 PDT 2015

Kerry

I have had no direct dealings with appraisers in Chelan, but am connected
with a couple real estate agents.

If you do not come up with an attorney recommended appraiser, I am glad to
ask the agents.

Ron

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE
MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000